BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Been a While..

Yeah, so life got a little crazy.. but it does that. Anyway, had a long day at work today, 9 hours. Gah... 9 hours of cashiering.. 9 hours of standing on my feet on a marble floor. Ugh. But, I got a wonderful bath and now I hurt just a little less.. heheh. Still trying to figure out if I can get this second job I've been hoping for. Guess we'll see, huh?

Lizzie is with her daddy tonight! In fact, she's been with him since yesterday afternoon and will stay with him until tomorrow night! Which means........ 2 full nights of sleep for mommy!!! *is super excited* I tell you what.. nothing like a good night's sleep. Anyway, I'm really glad for that because I really really need it.

Today, I did something crazy. I actually bought Christmas ornaments. Yes, I know, it's not even Halloween yet! But, they're way cute and they'll be gone before the real Christmas rush starts! I had to get them... And the real kick.. they're black. *laughs* Who buys black Christmas ornaments? I guess I do. But I'm really excited about them because they're way cute!

Anyway, just a brief update because I'm exhausted and I don't want to think.

0 comments: