BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 12, 2009

Gah.. I hate bad dreams....

So I woke up this morning after a terrible dream.... My ex husband had come to get my daughter for the weekend (something I -always- look forward to) and he had taken a taxi to do so. So, I'd had her all ready to go, and I suppose I must have done or said something he didn't like, because he refused to take her and said he would not take her again until he and I were married again. I was in tears and screaming after him as he ran, laughing, back to the taxi. I even called him a bad name, something I've never said before, but I was furious. Thankfully.. it was just a dream.

I love mornings! Even though I'm really more of a night person than a morning person, I love mornings because I get to see the totally smiling face of my beautiful little girl. She's so happy right after she wakes up in the morning. She's just full of smiles and laughs and giggles and all kinds of warm fuzzies. I love that, just makes my whole day.

I'm waiting for her next obsession to come about. When she was between 3 weeks and 2 months, her favorite thing in the whole world was the living room ceiling fan. She just -loved- to watch it turn. Even when it wasn't turning, she still loved it. Then she progressed to studying the underside of our furniture. Like the piano.. or the computer desk... I really have no idea why she was so fascinated by that, but she was. Now I'm waiting for the next one. Who knows what it will be? She's an interesting kid, this one. She does enjoy laying on the kitchen table with the lights on. Perhaps that's from being under the bililight when she was born. I know that's what happened to me when I was born. Mmm... I love me some Lizzabee!

0 comments: