BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Strange behavior...

Alright.. so I went to pick up Lizzie from her dad's apartment, brought her home, and shortly after, we had some visitors. Two people from the ward came to see my parents, and when the woman held Lizzie, the strangest thing happened.

Sister Hales held Lizzie with one hand on her head and neck and one on her behind, and Lizzie looked up at her for a second before suddenly screaming. It wasn't a normal scream, I'm used to those. It was a quick and loud one, as though she was say "HEY!" very quickly. And then she stopped.... I'm not really sure what that was all about but it was quite amusing. She's never done that before. I mean, she cries sometimes and screams sometimes, but nothing like that.

She is definitely the center of attention whenever we have visitors though, and she loves every minute of it. This child was born in the spotlight.

0 comments: